Lulu Lockjaw

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Santa Cruz vs Santa Cruz

The Lost Girls vs The Beach Flat Betties

Its bout week. I could feel it at practice last night. Everyone showed up. The refs, nso's, all buzzing around. I'm nervous and scared again. But it's a different kind of scared and nervous. I know my opponents, I know how they play. I know their strengths and their weaknesses. This is my first home bout ever. I was injured last year for the Dollies vs Betties bout! All three of my wives are the opposite team. When I'm jamming, I'm going to look at the pack and see Eden's evil smile, Brawleys dertermined face, and Candies booty! I am going to want to grab them to help me through the pack, instead I'm going to have to dodge out of their hard hits. AND don't even get me started on Hell Louise, her butt's gonna come flying at me and I will be paralyzed by FEAR!

The Betties might be the undedog in this game. The Lost girls have a pretty good lineup, All Star Jammers and All Star Blockers, we are going to have to step it up.

The Lost Girls

Eden Yourheartout - Captain

Raven Von Kaos - Captain

Candie Hooligan - Co Captain

Brawley Parton

Cleopatra Catastrophe

Hallie Pena Popper

Hell Louise ( Countess Weezy)

Liv N Letdie

Pigeon

Pixi Painful

Salt Ann Battery

Sheila Princess of Power

The Beach Flat Betties

Lulu Lockjaw - Captain

Roxy Scarmicheal - Co Captain

Allda Rage

Blonde Claude Van Damme

Cinzilla - Injured

Foxee Firestorm

Kicken Red Vixen

Kiki Clash

Mojo Vixen

Pippi Hardsocking

Rowdy Roughrider

Shamrock N Roller



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the line-ups - handy. Except I hear that all the substitute dollies are changing their names for this one!

    ReplyDelete