Lulu Lockjaw

Monday, June 22, 2009

Amazingness!




Ok, so here we are coming of a loss and getting ready to bout again this weekend. I hate losing, no I REALLY hate losing. It sucks. And I am a sore loser. I spent most of last week screaming at people at practice. New plan, be nice to people! It’s hard, I’m frustrated, everyone is frustrated. Trying to maintain stress free this week, started off rocky last night with my 3 hours of sleep. I don’t want to live off energy drinks this week, I really don’t. I also don’t want to rely on sleeping pills to “naturally” fall asleep. I wish that my head would shut up at night. Why do I have to worry and stress out and be nervous?
The Wives and I decided we’re going to take a different approach to things. Everytime we do anything slightly good, we are going to make it AMAZING. We are going to make a big deal out of it. Why not? Let’s take a positive outlook on things. Maybe it’ll work, maybe it won’t. Don’t be surprised if you hear me shout out at practice “Oh my god, did you see that AMAZING turn stop I did?” Yes, I’ve earned the douchebag award.
Have a bout this weekend against Jet City Rollergirls. Home bout, gotta win, can’t lose at home. Can’t lost again period. See there I go again, putting the pressure on myself. If I don’t push myself though, who will? If I don’t push the girls on the team, will they push themselves? Do they want to win? Do they want to get better? These are the questions that keep me up at night. These are the questions that I want to ask my team, but I don’t like confrontation, so I’ll be passive aggressive about it and hope they read my blog.
One of the wives was complaining that my blog sucked because I didn’t write about the Wives enough. I promised her I’d write a something about the wives. I’m warning you know that no one will find it awesome except us because we are not cool. In fact, we are very uncool!
If you get a chance this weekend, you should check out our bout, its gonna be pretty awesome. We’re getting a key to the city, the mayor is gonna be there and maybe some other special surprises. Really, you don’t want to miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment